Thanksgiving is almost upon us and with it comes the pervasive feeling of gratitude that has become a hallmark of the holiday season. It’s a cheerful time of year when we seem quicker to help our fellow man and more mindful of all that we have to be thankful for in our own lives. Here at the Community Foundation, we too have been reflecting on the past year’s successes and all that we have to be grateful for. During this season of thanks giving, we want to share that gratitude with you, the community and people who have made it all possible.
The Community Foundation of Teton Valley would like to express our gratitude to…
- The 2014 Tin Cup Challengers who helped to make the 7th Annual Tin Cup Challenge the most successful event yet! The Tin Cup Challengers provide the matching dollars that motivate others to give during the Tin Cup Challenge, resulting in raising over $7 million for Teton Valley nonprofits in only 7 years. This year alone, these gifts helped us to raise $1,193,369.60 for the Teton Valley nonprofit community. Your gifts allow local nonprofits to more fully focus their efforts on their mission, support the ongoing Community Foundation Grants Program and allow the Community Foundation to continue to serve as a resource for donors and nonprofits. We THANK YOU for helping us to improve lives through the power of your generosity!
- Community Foundation of Teton Valley Donors are key in the Community Foundation of Teton Valley’s work to support the nonprofit sector, maximize the impact of the valley’s donors, promote a culture of giving and serve as a catalyst in addressing critical community needs. Your gifts help us in funding our quarterly grants program for local nonprofits, allows us to continue our Youth Philanthropy Program so that we can cultivate the spirit of generosity in our youth and provides us with the opportunity to offer seminars and workshops to local nonprofits to encourage organizational excellence. Our work wouldn’t be possible without your donations and for that we give our HEARTFELT THANKS!
- The Teton Valley Nonprofit Community is the reason that we host the Annual Tin Cup Challenge, continue our quarterly grants program and offer workshops and seminars to aid in the development of nonprofit organizations. Teton Valley nonprofits serve many critical needs within our community and, through their work, they make Teton Valley a better place for us to live, work and play. 43 nonprofits participated in the 7th Annual Tin Cup Challenge, collectively raising over $700,000.00 in designated donations and helping to address the needs of our community in a variety of areas including animal safety, arts & culture, children & families, conservation & environment, education, health & human services and sports & recreation. THANK YOU for your incredible work and your continued commitment to the Teton Valley community!
- Volunteers for the Community Foundation of Teton Valley work tirelessly to help in the successful coordination and execution of the annual Tin Cup Challenge. Each year thousands of hours are logged by over 200 volunteers who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty for local nonprofits. Their commitment to making this event a success from year to year and their dedication to our community and the nonprofits that serve that community is inspiring. Your work is part of what makes Teton Valley so very special and for that we say MANY THANKS for all that you do!
- The Teton Valley Community has demonstrated time and time again that we are a wonderfully generous and giving group of people through the support of our many and varied nonprofits. No matter where we come from or who we are, our spirit of generosity is the tie that binds each of us together. We recognize the beauty and unique nature of this place that we call home and each of us, in our own way, are dedicated to protecting this place and helping the neighbors, family and friends that we hold dear. This commitment to community is clear each year when thousands of citizens show up in celebration of our local nonprofits and the community’s spirit of generosity at the annual Tin Cup Challenge in July. We THANK YOU for your continued support and your dedication to this special place that we all call home.
To the Challengers, Donors, Nonprofits, Volunteers and Community Members that make Teton Valley the beautifully unique and generous place that it is, we say…