The Community Foundation of Teton Valley is excited to announce the 2022 Competitive Grant Awardees. Thanks to the generosity of Tin Cup Challengers, the Community Foundation was able to award 16 Competitive Grants to Teton Valley nonprofits through this year’s Competitive Grant Program. In total, the Community Foundation awarded $71,248, our largest amount to date, to directly support programs and projects that will elevate lives in Teton Valley.
Twenty-four organizations submitted applications for a total ask of $142,001. Applications were given equal weight and attention by our dedicated, volunteer Grant Committee who works together to determine this focused funding. By backing these projects today, we help support the future of these organizations and their programming to ensure they will be here consistently and definitively when our community most needs them.
2022 Competitive Grant Awards:
- ABC – Above & Beyond the Classroom – $5,000: Academic Enrichment for At-Risk Students 2022
- American Legion, Post 95 – $5,000: Save the American Legion Building
- Education Foundation of Teton Valley – $5,000: Bound For Success (Phase two)
- Family Safety Network – $5,000: Teen Interns for Healthy Relationships
- Immigrant Hope – Wyoming Idaho – $1,500: Strategic Planning (2022)
- Mountain Bike the Tetons – $4,016: Technology Infrastructure for MBT’s Future
- One Stone Inc. – $5,000: Teton Valley TINKER Camp (2022)
- PAWS of Teton Valley – $8,000: PAWS of Teton Valley Start-Up Funding 2022
- Teton County Idaho Search & Rescue – $3,042: TCISAR NRS Ascent SAR Dry Suits
- Teton Valley Aquatics – $4,000: 2022 Summer Pool Program
- Teton Valley Community Recycling – $3,490: Bike Mechanic Trainer (2022)
- Teton Valley Food Pantry – $4,600: Pantry Remodel: Sink for Food Safety
- Teton Valley Foundation – $7,100: Music on Main Fencing Trailer
- Teton Valley Mental Health Coalition – $5,000: Community Health & Wellness
- Teton Valley Trails & Pathways – $2,500: Teton Creek Land and Water Trails Project
- Teton Valley Youth Lacrosse Association – $3,000: NOCSAE Certified Safety Equipment
The Community Foundation of Teton Valley’s Competitive Grant Program is made possible through charitable donations to the Tin Cup Challenger Fund, as well as direct donations to the Grants Program, providing the Foundation with another avenue to help support local nonprofits in better meeting the needs of our community. Since 2008, the Foundation has awarded over a half-million dollars in Competitive Grant and Youth Philanthropy Awards.