There are two ways to give during the Tin Cup Challenge Giving Period: as a Business/Community Challenger or as a Tin Cup Donor. As a Tin Cup Donor, you make gifts in the amounts you choose and allocate them to any of the participating nonprofits you want to support. As a Challenger, you make a lump-sum gift that is used to provide partial Matching Grants to participating nonprofits. Challenger donations substantially increase the amount of money that each participating organization raises.
- Designated Nonprofit Fund – Tin Cup Donor
- 100% of your donation goes to the designated nonprofits of your choice.
- Provides unrestricted funding to promote and support the charitable mission of your participating organizations.
- Simplified giving by making a single payment to the Community Foundation of Teton Valley on behalf of a variety of local nonprofits.
- Challenger Fund – Business & Community Challenger
- Give $1,000 or more to the Challenger Fund in support of all Teton Valley nonprofits and our community.
- Covers costs associated with the 8-week Giving Period & Event Day.
- Provides a partial Matching Grant for participating nonprofits.
- Funds the Community Foundation of Teton Valley’s Competitive Grant Program, Youth Philanthropy, and Nonprofit Workshops for board and staff.
Both ways of giving are intrinsic to our philanthropic model.