The Community Foundation of Teton Valley works to elevate lives through the power of generosity by championing the nonprofit sector, empowering donors, promoting a culture of giving, and serving as a catalyst in addressing critical community needs.
In 2019 we supported our community & local nonprofits with the following programming:
- Manages Donor Advised and Agency Funds.
- Maintains a free Nonprofit Community Space for meetings.
- Keeps nonprofit event costs low by offering free Equipment Rentals.
- Promotes nonprofit communications by hosting a Nonprofit Listserv.
- Promotes collaboration through various Nonprofit Networking opportunities.
- Serves a Community Catalyst to connect key stakeholders when facing community needs.
- Offers Program Sponsorship for fledging nonprofit programs.
- Provides one-on-one consultations for nonprofit board and/or staff members.
Our cornerstone program is the Tin Cup Challenge, which serves to facilitate community-wide giving during an 8-week Giving Period. This multi-faceted grant program:
- Cultivates generosity as a cherished community value.
- Raises funds to help our local nonprofits meet their missions.
- Brings awareness to our hard-working nonprofit organizations.
- Serves as an efficient fundraising mechanism to save nonprofits time, money, and resources.
Annual Impact of the Tin Cup Challenge