Website Teton Valley Aquatics
Creating a healthier community through the power of water.
Teton Valley Aquatics is hiring Swim Instructors for our summer pool program. This position is a W9 Independent Contractor position and is based in Driggs, Idaho.
Dates: June 20- August 18
– Teach swim lessons levels 1-3. Each lesson is 30-45 minutes with a class size of 3-5 swimmers.
– Maintain a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students
– Complete reports on student progression.
– Experience teaching swim lessons to young children ~ages 5-8 years old preferred
– Experience working with young children in a paid/volunteer capacity required.
– Current CPR certification and American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor certification preferred.
– Or must take course(s) prior to June 20th.
– Must clear a criminal history background check prior to the start date.
– Spanish speaking skills and special needs teaching experience are a major plus.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
– This position is performed in outdoor weather conditions.
– Ability to walk, sit, stand, and lift over 50 pounds.
– Base pay of $20/hour with opportunity for higher pay based on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org