• TIN CUP CHALLENGE
• COMPETITIVE GRANTS PROGRAMS
• YOUTH PHILANTHROPY: This program, offered in partnership with Teton High School, provides students with a keen understanding of the granting process as they thoughtfully review applications, meet with nonprofit leaders from applying organizations and award $5,000 to local charities.
• NONPROFIT EXCELLENCE PROGRAMS
•NONPROFIT BEST PRACTICES: During the course of 2017, we met with 36 local nonprofits seeking advice regarding nonprofit best practices and assisted these organizations in finding resources to strengthen their organizational capacity and stability.
• NONPROFITLISTSERV: We administer the Teton Valley Nonprofit Listserv, a free email and information sharing service designed to further promote our local nonprofits’ efforts in our community. In all, 300 messages were posted to this service throughout 2017.
• SPECIAL EVENT EQUIPMENT LENDING PROGRAM: Throughout the year, the Community Foundation offers local nonprofits an equipment lending program – reducing the need to purchase or rent expensive items such as event tents, tables, chairs and A/V equipment. Over 25 local nonprofits kept their operating costs down by taking advantage of this program in 2017.
• DONOR ADVISED & AGENCY FUND MANAGEMENT
Because of your generosity, the culture of giving blooms year-round in Teton Valley – giving love to those who need it most, when they need it most. In this way we continue to grow our community garden, cultivating nonprofits who fulfill critical community needs with necessary sustenance and enriching support – so that each can bloom to their full potential.